What is MACH?
The Microsoft Academy for College Hires (MACH) Program is designed for University hires like you. This is a unique opportunity to join Microsoft and become a part of the two year program which is focused on ensuring that you receive the professional development early to help you accelerate your impact in role and that you have the tools and knowledge to steer your long term career.
With over 3,000 MACH employees in over 60 countries worldwide, you'll gain a network to a global community of peers, leadership exposure, world class trainings and the opportunity to take on challenging work that contributes meaningfully to helping people and businesses realize their full potential.
In addition to core developmental opportunities you stand to gain while you are on the job, our customized trainings provide further learning relevancy to help you build valuable skill sets that will set you apart positively in your profession.
MACH roles can appear in different Microsoft business. Now we are looking for talented and passionate Associate Technical Account Manager for our Premier Support Business, Microsoft Services Department.
What is Premier Support?
Providing customizable solutions complete with enhancement and add-on services, Premier Support helps our customers proactively address risks, minimize downtime, and streamline operations to improve efficiency and accelerate business growth.
Who is Associate Technical Account Manager?
The Associate Technical Account Manager (TAM) provides support delivery management of Premier support services designed to improve customer IT operational health.
- Is the trusted advisor to the account’s Customer Support Manager and the Microsoft owner of the customers IT operational health
- Manages support delivery on reactive incidents provided by Microsoft Customer Services&Support
- Maintains Support Delivery Plans that capture situation and analysis for IT Health improvement – also used by sales opportunities and renewal
- Manages the delivery and follow-up of proactive support designed to reduce reactive support cases and costs
The value the Associate TAM brings to the customer is successful operation, and hence realization of value, of Microsoft products. The value the TAM brings to Microsoft is increased customer satisfaction, reduced support costs, and awareness needed around product improvements.
Key Success Criteria:
- Ability to delight customers, contribution to team customer satisfaction goals
- Excellent Team player
- Strong ownership of customer issues
- Realize personal accountability within team
- Ability to take responsibility and react effectively
- 2012 or 2013 graduate (Bachelor, Specialist or Master) preferably in computer science or related technical discipline (i.e math, engineering)
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken Russian and English languages
- Customer focused
- Great team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet commitments
The following will be an advantage:
- Technical overview of Microsoft operating systems and other products
- MCSE/MCPs, vendor qualifications, professional qualifications
- Project Management knowledge and/or experience
- Resume screen
- Telephone interview in English with a recruiter
- Face to face interview
- Assessment Center on April, 10th, 2013
The start date is planned for June 2013.
Please submit your application for “MACH – Technical Account Manager” position in Russia on www.microsoft.com/careers